Sunday, December 28, 2008

A wonderful Christmas

Merry Christmas! We had a wonderful christmas. the funny thing is we were excited to come to Idaho because we usually don't have snow at Christmas, well this year they got dumped on. So we went from a lot of snow to more snow! We had christmas with my family this year and everyone was here except Tyson and Amanda. They came over before they left for Oregon to open gifts. Mom did her annual Christmas eve dinner and little cousins did the talent show part of the evening. It was a lot of fun to have everyone around and all the little kids. Josh and I went over late Christmas eve to his parents to open gifts and spend time with them. We really are loved so much by both families and we got spoiled this year. This year Josh and I decided to not get each other anything and either buy a puppy or a treadmill.......well we got our fat butts a treadmill! We're pretty excited to use it. We went sledding christmas day and had sooooooooo much fun! Brent(seen in the picture) went off the bump someone had made and flew! I thought is looked fun so I tried and I flew right off the sled and hit my hip/butt pretty hard. We all got a BIG laugh out of it.
And I was excited to see my babies a lot this weekend.
Grant loves when I take his picture, he always says, " take one more"


Miss Madelyn was so cute this year with all her girly stuff she got. She is soooo cute I just can't stand it. And she really loves Josh and will only cuddle with him, She won't even cuddle with Jenny very well.




Kole Bear loved this big box and climbed all over it. They should've just bought a box for him, it would've been cheaper.

We had a great Christmas and loved seeing everyone we love. I never did have a chance to see Jilly and the belly, but she knows i love her and will be waiting for Jan 15 to come!
Now it's back to Montana and will see my family next when they come to visit in February for skiing.




4 comments:

kylie said...

looks fun, hilary! i'm glad you had a merry christmas! we did too...we were SO BUSY, and now we're on our way to vietnam!

Jill said...

Dude, so did you finish josh's stocking before christmas? you should post a pic if it's done so we can see your beautiful work!

Malorie said...

Im glad you got to be with your family for christmas. It just isn't the same without them. That girl Madelyn is ADORABLE!

Josh and Hil said...

Well Jill My mom was finishing the detail work on the stocking, but becuase of the flood she didn't finish. I should prolly start on another one cuz it will tak me forever to finish.