Friday, December 5, 2008

Tis the Season





It took two days, but we are finished decorating the tree. It all started Thursday night we decided late that night to get our tree. So we drive around and couldn't find any tree lots. So we just went to Smith's grocery store and got a nice tree. It was still tight from being bound but we were sure that the branches would drop. But we didn't have a tree stand or a saw to cut the end and branches. So before we bought the tree we bought the other stuff first. By now it's like 10 degrees outside and it was eight at night and I was starving. We finally got the tree home and up. Then we put the lights on, which Josh was really picky how they went on, and I had bought and really cool star that lights up, but we found out that it didn't plug into the lights so we needed to buy and extension cord. We then put the ribbon on and lo and behold that ribbon went around twice and ran out, and we had no hooks for the ornaments. Ya so by then I was done. I told Josh lets just leave it and start again tomorrow.
I think it turned out beautifully!! And It is REALLY BIG but smells so good.
P.S. I have a job interview when I get back from Idaho!! I'm pretty excited.


3 comments:

kylie said...

is that your christmas tree in montana? it's lovely! where's your job interview at?

Josh and Hil said...

Yes Kylie that is our tree in Montana! I have an interview at a dermatology office as a receptionist.

kylie said...

hate to break it to you but I MISS YOU! write me on my blog, i want to hear about your life! love you.