Friday, December 19, 2008

sushi, movie and snow blizzard

We went out to celebrate my big birthday tonight. We went to out new favorite place... Dave's Sushi bar. oh it is so good and now I have Josh hooked on raw fish :) No really it is super good and kinda a hole in the wall place but always super packed.


It's so COLD! we got more snow today with a little blizzard, but hey we still go out and have fun. our poor car doors get pretty frozen shut when left outside for too long. I'm thankful we have a garage for it. I think it got up to 4 degrees today! yay! we;re excited to get a sled and go sledding! and do as much skiing as we can afford.






sorry the pictures are kinda blurry, Josh didn't want to use the flash and draw more attention to us!! :)









I love him and he really tried to make my birthday yesterday very special for just being the two of us. I think I have a keeper!! But I made cupcakes and I opened gifts from him and some from my family. This is the first year ever that my birthday almost seemed like just an ordinary day, I didn't really have the special feeling like I always had before. I knew this was going to happen when I started to become and old fart! Or maybe it's because we were by ourselves. Thanks everyone for the birthday wished and I had a great night out to celebrate with my other best friend(josh) because obviously Jill's not here!
ps. It's so cold that from the parking lot to a door my nose hair freezes! :)

4 comments:

Jill said...

haha oh the frozen nose hairs! horrible feeling! i just have one question....is bozeman as icy as rexburg? if so are you falling as much as you did when we were at school? If so Josh is lucky because you were freaking hilarious when you would fall and couldn't get up...all i have to say is little ceasar's and free crazy bread! :) good times!

Jill said...

by the way...is josh wearing a hot pink jacket? hehehe

Josh and Hil said...

good times me falling down in Rexburg, but no it's not as icy!Well my car does drift swideways when I try to turn corners. I laughed really hard when I read your comment. And no his sweatshirt is red it's just the lighting and no flash!

kylie said...

reminds us all of rexburg.
you are so beautiful hilary, i love your bangs. cute pictures. i'm glad you had a fun birthday! i love you and i was thinking of you!! trust me, we're in china where no one speaks english and you can't express religious opinions or go to church. i know how you feel! LOVE YOU