Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Busy busy

phew.....Thanksgiving weekend was a blast! We had dinner at Josh's cousins house in Vale, which I've never been to Vale before and i had to drive alone cuz josh went hunting. So ya I got really lost , but it's all good and it ended up being a great day. We were able to celebrate Dana's 21st Birthday on Saturday and my lovely Jenny's Birthday on Friday. And got some good times in with our bestest friends. And finally meet our good friends new little baby boy!! And Spend Sunday with mi familia. Grant and Madelyn kept us on our feet and it was so much fun having then over the weekend. My mom finally let me go out with her on Black Friday. That was such a fun experience! i didn't think it would be as crazy as it is, but it was 10 times crazier. AWESOME!! Oddly I have no pictures from the weekend, but It was a great weekend and i'm looking forward to going home again on Saturday!

1 comment:

kylie said...

that sounds like a lovely holiday. i miss my family!