Sunday, December 14, 2008

HOME


I just got back from being in Idaho for 8 days. Josh's job back in october scheduled him to go to Arkansas for a week. So I bought a plane ticket home for the week. Well two days before he is to leave they call and cancel his trip! We were so upset! But I still had a ticket so I came home. It was a good week, lots of errens to get mom's house back together and I was able to attend my friend Austin Clifts wedding and reception.




they receptions was so beautiful and they had these fun drinks. I believe they were suppose to be Italian Sodas. I was able to see Jill all day that day and see her growing belly! She's looking so good! She is now 16.5 weeks.








Both the Willdens and Jakobson celebrated my birthday when I was home. ( it's not until thursday) It was great fun I got really great things from both families. I'm so spoiled! I;m finally getting older ...the big 22


Mom and Dad got a new puppy! They last one Molly, they had for two weeks and someone stole her! They got the same kind of puppy, but she's all black except for some white on her paws and chest. Her name is Abby and she is so much fun!





1 comment:

kylie said...

Cute pictures! That must have been so nice to be home. I have been waiting to see Jillyn and that baby of hers! How adorable, wow, so crazy to think that she's pregnant! That's going to be fun to play with and have around.