Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bummer

Before we even moved to Bozeman i had sent out 26 resumes to different dental and a like offices. I did get one job in October at a dentist office, but we all know that didn't work out. I send out so many resumes a week and i even look to get a retail job. I had an interview on Monday and it went well they were really nice and I was excited, but I didn't get my hopes up since I've been disappointed some many times before. They called today and said that they gave the job to someone else. Seriously shoot me now! It's hard not contributing to my little family and plus it would be nice to have something to occupy my time and bring in a little extra income, but who knows what the future holds and hopefully I get a job soon. I can only clean the house so many times a day.this is me trying to keep my hopes up!

1 comment:

kylie said...

good for you hil, stay positive! something will pop up...it's tough right now for everyone, took lisa forever too. i have the worst luck job searching and tend to never get jobs so i feel ya. but i'll pray for you!!! LOVE YOU and stay happy! (p.s. i haven't had a job since may --besides this teaching thing, but i'm not getting paid) and i totally can relate to feeling bored and doing nothing but cleaning and organizing and trying NOT to go crazy. no social life, no stimulation...i feel you!!! it'll get better!