Monday, December 6, 2010

recap

past week or so we've gotten a lot a lot of snow. it's been fabulous! i've been really into shoveling the snow off the driveway and sidewalks. josh feels really bad watching his pregnant wife do it, but i just can't get enough of it. this picture is of me doing it when we were leaving for church. Jakobson family got together last saturday and went to the caldwell night christmas parade. it was really good actually and there were a ton of people there. the lights around the creek were beautiful and made me so excited for christmas. i really felt like a stuff sausage in my ski jacket.




Not a lot is going on at the willden house. josh works a lot and still going out of town. i find stuff to keep myself busy during the day! I started making baby boys christmas stocking for next year and that's a big project. baby's room is slowing coming together. I had a Dr appt today to get tested for gestational diabetes and i'm crossing my fingers i don't' have it. I also start going every 2 weeks now. we really are on the downhill slide now. very exciting. it's fun to see my belly grow and move a lot!. i'm excited for December and all the awesome christmas activities that are to come.
oh i never blogged about Thanksgiving. it was our turn to be will Josh's family and it was very low key and just his little family all together. it was so nice and we really had a great time. the boys went hunting that morning and i went to my mom's to bake pies and watch the macy's day parade.

1 comment:

kylie said...

of course i'm jealous. and you are cute prego! so fun!