Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve

as far back as i could remember we always celebrated christmas eve with my aunt and all her kids. this year the families decided to do our own thing. Tyson and Amanda was able to come home for christmas. They stopped for christmas eve and then went to her family in Oregon. It was such a great day of being with my awesome family and doing a lot of laughing and eating.

here is my sweet Luke in his cute christmas jammies. I've really missed my Kole and luke and was so excited to spend this day with them.
Everyone did A LOT of playing the Wii! it was a big hit this year.

we were able to get a decent family picture with all of us in it.

My family still stuck to tradition and did our christmas eve program. it was more short and sweet this year, with a fun game, christmas story, jen and I playing the piano and finishing with the story of the birth of christ from the scriptures. then it was time to exchange sibling and cousin gifts! Cory and Jenny had us this year and they gave us a nice set up hair clippers! i'm going to learn how to cut Josh's hair!! and luke had baby sonic and he gave him some little socks and some sweet books.




during the day the kids went out back and went sledding. my parents had a ton of snow at their house and a huge rock pile which was perfect for them to sled down.


all around it was a great christmas eve. everyone had a great time and we all ate way too much! I also took way way to many pictures and wish I could post all of them becuase I think my family is super cool!



No comments: