Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas

We stayed the night at my parents house christmas eve and was able to wake up and open our gifts to each other there. after breakfast Josh and I ventured over to his parents and opened more great gifts. when we got home everyone was back at my parents and ready to have more fun. The kiddos really really liked having all their cousins there to play with. Josh and sweet Mads. she was sick, but really excited to got a ballerina outfit and shoes.

We did a lot more playing of the Wii. My dad rocked to bowling! we kept getting strikes and then doing his sweet victory dance!

our presents to each other. we stuck to a very tight budget this year and we both got really great gifts. Josh did a great job considering he couldn't get me any clothes.


Santa got us a glidder rocker for baby sonic's room!





Every year we have a delicious prime rib dinner. cory and brent preparing the yummy meat.



Christmas day was great! I'm exciting for next year with our little guy here to celebrate with! I love my family and glad that we had such a great christmas together.
I also marked my 7th month and 3rd week of being pregnant on christmas day!


Merry Christmas!






No comments: