Monday, December 20, 2010

old lady

it was my birthday on Saturday! it started off on friday, josh didn't work so we spent the day together and little Mads. The next day Josh made me breakfast in bed and we just lounged for a while. got ready for Boe's birthday party, went shopping(josh and baby got stuff), and then went to dinner. I was really wanting to go to the botanical garden and look at the amazing lights, but it was a blizzard outside when we left the restaurant.

I was so excited to get a popcorn popper! i've been craving healthy yummy popcorn.
before we left for dinner

oh ya we made a very impulse buy and went to walmart at midnight and bought the red Wii! it was on a great deal and we've been wanting one. We've been playing with it a lot!


Sunday my family came over to our house to celebrate my birthday! it's always a great time to hang out with my family. I had a great birthday weekend and i actually feel old this birthday!

No comments: