Monday, December 13, 2010

feeling the growth

i'm SEVEN months pregnant! that's just shocking that it's going by so fast! i also can't believe that jill is about to have her baby in a few weeks! So anxious to know what she is having. Anyways.... I can't sleep because i'm in such discomfort. I'm always flipping from side to side and getting up to go to the bathroom a lot. my back hurts most days and it's no fun when he's sitting up in my lungs and the weight gain but, besides those little complaints i'm loving having this sweet baby growing inside of me and people asking questions and exciting about our baby. a couple at church gave up their seats on the bench for me because i'm pregnant! I'm just not ready to share him yet with everyone else! i love having him with me 24/7 and having experiences only i can feel!

1 comment:

jrwillden said...

this has given me a lump in my throat. i am so happy you are enjoying this time. i'm sure you have had lots of advice, so let me give you some more ... (ha!) one thing that helped me sleep is being on my side with a pillow between my knees. i would always be restless until i found my pillow. ;) good luck figuring it all out. and happy holidays!