Monday, May 3, 2010

Wedding bells

One of Josh's best friends got married on Sunday. It was a great ceremony with lots of laughs and tears. Kristy looked so beautiful! she entered by coming down a stair case with her long Veil! it took my breathe away. the reception was at the powerhouse downtown Boise. What a cool old brick building. the decorations were pretty and the dancing was awesome. I haven't danced that much in a long time. Everyone was on the dance floor partying it up. I know I've said it before but, we have the greatest friends!
Classic Josh and Boe picture.
my partner in crime, Charla.



Some of our besties, Boe and Charla.


I love weddings, they make me think how lucky I am to be married to such a stud!







1 comment:

JJ:) said...

You're both studs!!!! And only you could look so beautiful in braces...