Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LOVE

I woke up pretty sick on Monday, but was still determined to go out that evening for our anniversary. Josh had made reservations at tuscanos. It was so good, as usual. We decide this year that we had put some money away to buy gifts for each other. josh got me a purple i-pod nano. Super excited to have one now. I got Josh and flip camera(on a super good sale). we was so excited to use it and he was listing off all the things he wants to record including awesome snow ski and wake boarding treats he plans to perfect this year. He's so cute... I love him.
I had forgot to mention that we got a HOUSE!! We found out Saturday and my brother doing mortgages was able to get our paperwork going that same day. It was a short sale and we have been waiting to hear about it for a couple of months It's in our ideal location in Meridian. Our Realtor said that after April 30Th that the banks really are going to sale the short sales fast. well they sure did on our house. We are beyond excited and feel so lucky to have such a great house. pictures to come later. SO EXCITED!

1 comment:

JJ:) said...

Happy Anniversary!!! And super congratulations on your house...I can't wait to see it