Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hot shot

My goal for getting a nice photography camera and lens was to someday be able to take pictures and make a little extra income for when I'm a stay at home mommy. If you don't know me, i have always been the one with a camera in my hands. It's been that way ever since I was little. I love to take pictures and have that memory. So.....on Tuesday night I had my first real photo shoot! there is a family in our ward that asked if I could take their pictures. I was more that shocked and super excited to do them. it was great! I hope to do many more pictures for people, besides my own family, and hopefully get my name out there.

2 comments:

kylie said...

let's see some of what you can do

Josh and Hil said...

i'm still editing them, but i'll post a couple later