Friday, May 21, 2010

I look forward to...

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy! all the reruns are on everyday on Lifetime for like 3 hours straight. I know I need for find something else to do with my time, but I'm just so obsessed with the show. I even have some of the season on DVD. Anyways... Last night episode was SO intense! I never gasped or shed a tear more in one show then last night. Is it sad when characters seem to become real people? I'm also obsess with this show

and the ladies of New York.
I seriously need to find something else to do with my time. :)
At least when I'm watching these shows I'm either editing photos or working on my quilt.(some of the time)


3 comments:

Jill said...

seriously last night's grey's was CRAZY!! i just watched it this morning and i also cried! shocking i know but holy crap there were lots of surprises!! very very good

kara said...

grey's is awesome. don't worry..they are REAL to me too!! lol. i cry in almost every episode. i just about died when derek got shot!!

jrwillden said...

So I never got into Grey's. I sway to the less appropriate shows on FX like The Shield and Rescue Me. LOVE LOVE LOVE those. However! I have fallen for The Real Housewives of NJ. I wish Danielle would quit her insanity but it's whatever, they need to have a show about something. And the dude she is taking to the benefit: Really? They had better listen when he takes your back? Who are you?

I am obsessed as well. I won't get into my feelings on the matter. It's scary. Not stalker scary, but close.

So excited about your photo shoots. I didn't realize you were interested in photography until Christmas came around and you got your camera. Very exciting. I am in the same boat. I love to shoot but am learning everything on my own. Check out www.thephotoforum.com/forum/
very cool place to post questions with prompt responses, upload photos for critique, contests and product info.

See you soon!!