Friday, May 14, 2010

Firsts for all

it was our first time returning to OUR house today. We had our home inspection done today.
Our Inspectors being Josh, his Tyson and their uncle Danny (who has some experience in that field). It was great and just as wonderful as I remember it to be a few months ago. We are so excited to get the process moving and get in the house fast.

Then we headed down the street to babysit Grant and Mads. Saturday is his birthday so we figured we would take them to Wahooz. Mads was a little weird and tired. We pulled into the parking lot I take her out of the car and she vomits on my one shoulder and a little on her and the ground. Great. We go in I clean up and we go on playing the games. She was seeming real tired and I figured she'd fall asleep.

We then go to get some awesome prizes with all the tickets we won and Mads vomits onto the glass case and all on my other shoulder, arm and pants and a lot on her. Great. I clean up and she vomits two more times in the bathroom. Poor baby girl, but after that she seemed a lot better and really wanted to play with grant and Kole. Then on the way home we noticed some vomit in OUR car. By the end of the night I really started to smell real bad, but we all had a good laugh and really did enjoy our night. I told Jen the whole story and she said that was the first time ever that the has ever vomited. There's always a first for everything I guess.

she had to take a bath when we got home and how could I ever be mad at a precious face like hers. I love her so much.





2 comments:

JJ:) said...

What good practice for ya...and your house is so cute...you've got to have a house warming party once you've moved in!!

A Happy Family said...

Hooray! (for the house, not the puke). It looks soooo nice! :) We're super excited for you guys!