Wednesday, May 18, 2011

my new toy

I was needing a new phone because mine was slowly not working correctly and so I chose to just get an older iphone. then my brother tyson and my own husband talked me into getting an iphone 4! i said fine and bought it. it came in the mail and i was so excited to get it and play with all the cool things the phone has to offer. including a great camera. usually i always have my camera with me, but when i don't my cool new phone will take just as good pictures for me. here are some random pictures that i took off my phone.

my new beautiful flower pot i planted for the summer.

for Grant's 6th birthday party we went and flew these amazing kites that we got.

it was so windy and perfect for flying kites!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANTY!!








usually we is screaming his head off in his car seat so i had to document the silent moment!











No comments: