Tuesday, May 31, 2011

date night plus one

after 14 months i got my braces off!! hooray! i feel so great and now i look my age with a baby. So to celebrate we went out on a date...plus one cute little baby. surprisingly owen and josh have a lot of the same color shirts and that night owen and Josh were both wearing stripes. My boys are so handsome! my new pearly whites!

Josh's g-pa Willden was in town so after dinner we went out to his parents to visit with him. He was in love with little Owen and it made my heart melt! I really wanted to get a generation picture and i wasn't taking the chance that i might get one at the reunion so i got all the men together and made them pose for a picture for me. it took a few tries but this one is the best one.


4 generations

Lance(josh's dad), josh, owen and Lyle(Josh's g-pa)

the Willden men

they all have blue eyes and are all funny men.






No comments: