Monday, May 2, 2011

May Day what a day

beside the beautiful flowers i got for May Day my beautiful son was given a blessing by his wonderful dad and all the men that mean the world to us(Josh, Lance, my dad, cory, brent and my uncle Clyde). we did miss my brother Tyson not being there, but i know he was thinking of little Owen. I'm so grateful for the priesthood and the blessing that come from it. I love my wonderful husband and the great blessing he gave our son. Owen did so good, didn't make a peep. Me on the other side was over come by the spirit and cried like a baby.









Jill and her family made the 45 min drive to be here for owen.










































I loved his sweet white outfit and the handmade shoes by his great grandma Willden.





































I'm so grateful for my big family and that they were all here to help us celebrate owen being in our lives. at times he is such a struggle but i wouldn't change it. i love my sweet baby boy and the blessings he brings to all of us.


















1 comment:

G and G said...

Owen is such a handsome little guy. Starting life with a priesthood blessing will only add to his life.