Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sundays

Today josh and i went to Miss Henley's baby blessing. Nothing can bring a tear to my eyes like a father priesthood blessing! She looked like a sweet angel fresh from heaven. So Innocent and sweet. Warning gross feet picture

Sunday's also brings me sitting for 3 hours straight at church. Which equals my little cankels to become massive swollen calfs/cankels/feet! besides it being totally unattractive, it's also painful for my skin to stretch and swell like that. My one real big complaint about this pregnancy is my swelling.


by that night they were even more worst, if you can even imagine! Oh and my tailbone get extremely sore from sitting in the hard church chairs, that between me not being able to get up and my swollen legs we end up leaving church early because i'm in so much pain!


2 comments:

jrwillden said...

Oh goodness, you are swollen! A few more weeks and you are done!

Jessica had her baby (Calliope Michelle)this morning ... bright and early at 12:02 am! It's so close, hang in there.

Josh and Hil said...

i heard Jared at his sweet baby girl! i'm excited for you all to meet my little man soon!