Sunday, February 13, 2011

count down

i'm officially full term at 37 wks pregnant! it's really hard to believe that in a few short weeks we will have this sweet little boy and the stress of being great parents to him. We are pretty much physically all ready for him to arrive, but emotionally i'm starting to freak out a bit about everything labor/baby! i'm still measuring pretty big and my dr. is pretty sure that i'm not having a baby anytime soon. well at least not on my own. So we'll see when he decides to actually arrive. Josh and i both had dreams that he was weighing in the 9 pounds....yikes...lets hope not!
i'm just now starting to feel uncomfortable and real front heavy. i'm getting slower and more sore with any activity. We've started taking long brisk walk to help maybe get this process moving along. As much as i'm ready for him to be here, I will be sad to not have him all to myself and feeling his foot jab up into my ribs or his massive rolls across my belly.

No comments: