Monday, February 7, 2011

raining gifts

PICTURE OVERLOAD AND NOT A LOT OF WRITING


I had two great showers for the baby and I. First i'll tell about the one my sisters and mom gave us. A lot of people came, we played great fun games and it looks like babies r us through up in my mom's living room. So greatly appreciated for all the great and much needed baby things.

my great mom and I!
getting larger and larger! 9months/36wks

Josh's uncle Ted made us this beautiful rocking horse. We are so excited about it and so is madelyn.

my girlfriends all came. Jill came even though she was barely 4 days out from having her sweet baby girl.(no picture of us together, don't know how that happened!)



my yummy yummy cake!





i got everything i need for the baby and more.





shower #2 was at my work. I've been working for the same Dr for so many years and lots of the girls there i have also know for years.





two of my co-workers, Holly, Tracey and I.








again another yummy yummy cake.


both showers were amazing and i was able to get pretty much everything i need. The Dr's I work for bought me our car seat and stroller!
Now all we need is a baby to use all the stuff. He should be here anytime, I only have 4 weeks left and then our lives will change forever.






1 comment:

kylie said...

wow! it is coming so close! crazy! so happy for you hil! stop by my blog sometime and drop a line, I MISS YOU!