Monday, November 3, 2008

project!!!

Most know that my mom has made all of our stockings and my sister n laws and now grandbabies. So I wanted to carry on that tradition and make my families stockings. Here is what I picked out almost a year ago for Josh stocking. Because of the arrival of Kole and Madelyn mom teaching me how do make this is now just starting. But no worries it's just in time for Christmas. I did happen to pick like the hardest one out there, but I have no life anymore so bring on the challenge. Mom did get it started by doing the heel and some of santa. I have so far finished santa and started on the toe. It's a lot harding then it looks, one area could take my a couple of hours. It's a needlepoint pattern and it comes with a color key that can be a little hard to read, But it's fun and I'm excited to keep the tradition going in my family.

2 comments:

Tyson and Amanda said...

Good luck with the stocking! That looks a little too detailed and time consuming for me. It was fun to see you and go shopping last weekend!

kylie said...

what a good idea! i wanna make my own stocking and for spence this year because they don't have them in china. i need tips!