Friday, November 7, 2008

The Big 2-5

Happy Birthday Joshua! We had a great day. We both are suffering having bad colds, but we are on the down slide of it. So we rested a lot today, I baked and decorated his cake. Which I had some issues with and it didn't turn out perfect. We both got all dressed up and went out. We enjoyed a great dinner at Outback, there's not a lot of nice restaurants to choose from, and then to the movies. The gift I got him was shipped to his mom's and I don't know how that happen, but I did have some gifts that my family had got him for him to open. He got a drill and bits from my siblings and he is very excited about it, a new work shirt and his favorite The Perfect Push-Up!! He was all about reading about them and testing it out.
It was fun to get dressed up nice and get out and have fun. There really isn't a lot to do and it doesn't help that we don't know anyone.



He seems very motivated to use them every morning!

He was exciting for his gifts and that today was his day. I'm so proud of him and all that he is doing for our little family. I love him and the way he makes me laugh and the love he has for me. Happy Birthday Josh, the big 2-5. You're closer to 30 then you think! :) j/k


Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and love!





3 comments:

Tyson and Amanda said...

I'm glad he had a good bday even though he is so old now! I'm excited for you to be home over the holidays! I tagged you so check out my blog for directions!

kylie said...

CUTE as always! happy bday to josh, he's now the same age as my hub ;) getting old haha. crazy! soooo i hope things are getting more exciting for you guys over there! making friends comes easily to you hil!

G and G said...

Birthdays are the best.
I should know ... I have had plenty.

A couples days late, but good wishes anyway, Josh.