Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'll never complain again....


So today Josh and I filled up our honda accord for $26!!!!!! I can't remember the last time I ever paid that less for a full tank of gas. It was at Costco here in Montana and it was $1.95 a gallon. So now I will never complain about gas being too expensive because right now I'm so happy that it's this cheap, which is a lot better than it was at almost $5 a gallon. You pretty much had to get a loan or not buy food to just get gas to fill your car.

2 comments:

kylie said...

THAT IS UNBELIEVEABLE! OH MY GOSH that makes me so happy!

Gwen Stoker said...

I know!!! I never thought it would go under $3!!! I miss you so much!!!!! I'm glad to see that you and Josh are doing freakin fantastic!!! I am planning on being at Jillies baby shower, so uh party weekend!!!!!!