Friday, November 21, 2008

Pretty Excited



The night has come that I finally get to go see Twilight!! I'm so excited because I was one of those people how thought that the book wouldn't be good. How could it be with a vampire and a love stricken girl. But I finally gave in and read the books and I just LOVE the books so much!! How ironic! I know the movie isn't going to be as good as the book, they never are, but I'm still excited. On accident I wanted to buy a Twilight shirt to wear, but Josh forbid me to wear one :)
p.s. It snowed like 3 inches last night and we are actually really excited. People have been prepping us for a lot of snow by now and so we are excited it finally came. there should already be a lot of snow on the ground, but Montana is having freakishly warm weather for this time of year.

No comments: