Monday, June 3, 2013

Birthday Man

May 22 was my dad's 60th birthday! that's a big birthday so my mom and her sister put together a great party for my great dad. All of us kids and the cousins came over to celebrate the man of the hour.
 My aunt put together a trivial game about my Dad! it was so much fun to play and get to know things about him that us kids didn't even know.

 a picture collage of my dad through out his 60 years. it was so much fun seeing old pictures and remembering the good memories.

 awesome toy that my aunt and uncle brought to play. one sits in the middle and the outside people basically take a step back and pull. the person in the middle goes flying into the air. the lighter ones don't need much force to get very high.
 example, Grant went really high.
 from there we just played old school games and loved every minute of it.



 We all went in and bought my dad a new traeger! he is in love with it and we have had some yummy BBQ on it.

he had such a great time and i feel like he was really loved on his special day. he is a great man and has done so many wonderful things in his 60 years on this planet.

1 comment:

G and G said...

Hilary, you and your "little" family are indeed blessed by your dad. Michael adds much to all of our lives. Plus, I need copies of those great pictures(for the 70th birthday party)