Thursday, May 30, 2013

Miss Hailey




we were suppose to go to portland this weekend but my DR. wasn't as confident in me going as she was earlier. so with that info we didn't go on our trip and instead decided to get my labor going on its own. we walked so many miles, ran all our errands, drank a ton of raspberry tea, ate pineapple and jumped a lot on the tramp! saturday (may 11) i felt horrible and for sure thought i was going to have her then but nope. sunday i woke up feeling really good and totally knew she just wasn't coming that weekend. that evening we were just all sitting on the floor watching tv together when my water broke!

39wks 2.5 days
 everything about her labor was opposite of Owen's. it was great! my labor was easy and quick.

 we all couldn't believe how tiny she was.

 owen loved her from the moment he saw her.

 our new family of 4






we love her and still trying to adjust to having a newborn in the house.

No comments: