Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Blessing day

our sweet baby girl was blessed on June 2. She was just about 3 weeks old and so precious and tiny! She wore my dressed that i was blessed in and she looked to pretty in it. Josh did a great job of giving her a sweet blessing. I love being married to such and worthing preisthood holder that can give our kids the blessings they need.

 all the amazing men that stood in on the blessing. We were happy that josh's g-pa willden happen to be in town and could come and be apart of Hailey's blessing.
 I love my sweet girl.
 my boys


 my parents
it was a beautiful day filled with love torwards the new addition to our family. We are so grateful for our sweet Hailey girl and can't wait for the days to come to watch her grow and see the person she becomes.

No comments: