Monday, September 13, 2010

off it went

As much as i love long hair and wish so bad that my thin damaged hair looks good long, it doesn't and I face the fact every once in awhile and i chop it off. I'm happy that I can pull off short hair and it makes my hair looks so much healthier and fuller! My sister Amanda really wanted me to take pictures of all angles and post them, well this is the best I got. It is sorta an A-line, but I like to say it's a cool bob! A little shorter in the back longer in the front. I love it! it does take a lot longer to style then I'm used to, but I guess it's time i have a grown up hair style. Thanks to my mother n law who bought me a brand new incredible straightener to help with my new style.



5 comments:

kara said...

super cute hil! rock it!!

melissa said...

I think it looks great and when the baby gets here it wont be a hard style to keep up with... love to you and Josh !!!!

Amy said...

I noticed how cute your hair was when I saw you on Sunday! I'm actually thinking about chopping mine off, too, and I might copy you (if you don't mind, of course)! :) I actually made Mike look at your haircut with me and he said it's his favorite one that I've pointed out to him so far. Who cuts your hair these days?

Josh and Hil said...

I'm flattered that you want to copy my awesome hair cut, go right ahead! Michaela Bush cuts my hair and I love Love her!

Amy said...

We shall see if it actually happens... I SO love the convenience of a ponytail! I'm not sure if I'm ready to give it up... But if I do, I just may copy you :) So cute! And I think your crib is adorable, btw. The final piece of our nursery (the dresser) has been out of stock since Kable was born, and is finally going to be delivered next week... I can't wait to get rid of the rubbermaid drawers!!! Hooray for decorating nurseries--too much fun :)