Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cheap Date

On Friday it was real hot still so the kiddos and my mom came over and we all went swimming for probably the last time this year. it's so much more fun swimming with Grant and Mads then by ourselves. Josh had asked me out on a date earlier that week, so friday night we went out to eat at Goodwood and then a movie. The best part was we didn't spend a dime, unless you count my candy I bought before the movie.
I love my hubby and i'm happy that I get so giddy still when I get dressed up and go out on a real date together! We know that dates are going to be few and and in between when little sonic gets here. if you look closely you can see my little little baby bump!


1 comment:

A Happy Family said...

Hurray for baby bumps!!!! :) We'll watch baby sonic when you need another date night.