Thursday, September 16, 2010

early delivery

I saw this crib online at a store i was thinking i could never afford anything from! I was thinking it was too early to be buying big stuff for the baby but, i fell in love and lucky for us the crib was on a GREAT sale and free shipping! So i bought it and it came in the mail, we put it together and It's BEAUTIFUL and and I'm so excited to be getting baby stuff! It's real, we are actually having a baby!

Our crib is a darker stain then the crib in the picture, but you get the idea. We find out the gender in a few weeks and then the fun begins with decorating and bedding!

3 comments:

Megan Hollenback said...

WHAT?! youre pregnant?! haha CONGRATS since when and when is the due date? thats awesome.

Josh and Hil said...

thanks meg! i'm due march 8, so i'm just about 16 weeks along!

G and G said...

Hey, at first I thought the crib was in YOUR nursery. Already a baby name and the wrong date on the blanket. I am slow, but I finally got it. The crib is adorable, Hilary.