Sunday, August 1, 2010

how does that poem go....

First comes love... Then comes marriage....
Then comes a baby in a baby carriage!


I'm Pregnant!!!

We are SUPER excited for this little person growing inside of me. It's so strange to know that we are going to be parents and responsible for this baby. It's going to be so loved by so many people. It's still very surreal, but hearing it's little heart beat brought tears to our eyes! That what I do now, cry, a lot! I'm feeling real good, if I don't eat something hardy in the morning I'm pretty nauseous by 10. Josh has been awesome and he is so thrilled to be a dad. He will be the best dad!

I'm due March 8th, 2011.
I'm looking forward to absolutely everything that involves being pregnant!
SO EXCITED!
We feel so blessed to be having this little spirit in our lives.



6 comments:

kylie said...

NO WAAAAAY CONGRATS HIL!!!!!!

jrwillden said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are very excited for you both. There is so much to look forward to. Take care of yourself.

G and G said...

Oh Hilary- we love new babies !!!
We love them because they grow into: funny toddlers, pull my hair out teens, fun loving young adults, and incredible adults.
Life is sooo good. Congrats.

A Happy Family said...

YEA! Congrats you two!

kara said...

i am so super excited for y'all!! yay!!!!

katie said...

It is about dang time! Congratulations guys. So so so wonderful!