Monday, August 30, 2010

Las Vegas

Josh went on his annual Boys weekend to Seattle and I decide to go visit Tyson and his fam in Vegas. Kole was super excited to see me which made me feel good cause usually he likes me for two seconds and then moves on to Joshy or Gramdma! Amanda and I went to an amazing outlet mall and did some shopping with the boys. it was pretty hot and if I stood still too long the ground would start to burn through my shoes! We ate lunch with Tyson at his school one day and met some of there new friends. Went to a cool water park and a movie in the park at night. The park at a carousal that Kole and I were super excited about.

Baby Luke is getting so big and smiling all the time. He's still soft and squishy so I held him as often as possible. I won't see them again this mid October when Josh and I go down to visit for kinda our Babymoon.

it was so fun to hang out with Tyson and Amanda. Josh and i have really miss doing that with them. I was real sad to leave, but so happy to be back home with Josh.


No comments: