Monday, July 19, 2010

So sore

Some of us Jakobsons went boating Saturday night. It was sooooooooooo hot that it felt so nice to get wet. My pictures are way out of order ,but by the end of the night I had some sweet bangs. It looked like I curled them with a big curling iron. We thought it was funny. Anyways..... Here's Josh doing his wakeboard thing. He amazes me every time we go boating. He's not afraid to try anything and he always looks awesome doing it.

I didn't feel like wakeboarding, so I did the most natural thing...Ski! Josh hadn't ever seen me ski before so I felt some pressure to look good. I did pretty decent. This is what made me so so so sore in my shoulders from holding onto the rope. Josh is pretty still sore too.


Sweet Baby Boe, he loved riding in the boat and putting his feet on the deck and getting wet.
We missed tyson and amanda there. Josh and Brent kept saying how easy Tyson always makes wakeboarder looks. cory and Jenny skipped out to, Grant was really bummed, but no worries there are plenty of hot summer days to come.




No comments: