Wednesday, July 7, 2010

lots of fireworks

to start off sorry the pictures are so small I forgot my camera every time I needed it,totally not like me, and I had to use Josh's blackberry.
We had a great 4th of July weekend. We started it off on Saturday night we went to Cory and Jenny's neighborhood bbq. They had so much food and so many yummy treats and a ton of people. at the end of the night they light off a ton of awesome fireworks. it was a great way to start off our weekend. their neighbor brought out their snow cone machine and handed out free snow cones, awesome!




The "train". It's a guy on his 4 wheeler pulling a bunch of wagons tied together. It's a huge hit with the kids.

Sunday we didn't do much, but that evening we went to Ann Morison park to watch the incredible fireworks with our friends Boe and Charla.




Then on Monday everyone had the day off EXCEPT FOR ME! i was so mad I had to work, but my family didn't end up going to the lake and we ending up going to Cory's to have a nice bbq and hang out. It was a great 4th of July this year and I can't wait till next year.



No comments: