Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time to get ready

Spring time is almost here and before we know it, it will be summer time! I've got to get my body for fun in the sun. I've really tried to work out 4 days a week and really watch what i've been eating, but come on, I like to eat so that parts been a little hard! Also no one likes a chubby girl let alone a pasty one. So I'm been thinking about hitting up the tanning beds in a couple of months. I love summer, we go boating, traveling,family reunions, camping, eating outside on the patio and just relaxing.

1 comment:

Toone said...

I've been doing the same thing! I have been telling Payden that we really need to start getting in shape for the summer. We go boating a lot and I don't want to look nasty. haha. We have started a plan to workout twice a week together and I'll do it on my own the other days of the week. I wonder if I can tan while breastfeeding. I HAVE BEEN DYING TO! I didn't get to at all last year cause I was pregnant. Oh... I also love food and love to eat way too much to ever diet so hopefully just making better choices with food will help a little but it'll mostly be the working out. :)