Thursday, March 25, 2010

this better work

I made the hard decision to get braces AGAIN! My teeth have slowly been getting worst over the years and they really have been bugging me for awhile now. So I made an appointment and jumped in. I am getting a great deal on them, so i figured I might as well do it now for that price and while I'm still young and we can afford it. Mom stopped by to watch for a bit and took some less then flattering pictures of the process. Step one: prep my teeth and i had to wear the funniest mouth opener. I was laughing so hard at myself. Step two: place the brackets on with his new wax/bracket technique. I made it so much more quicker then placing them one one at a time.
Finished look! I feel like such a 12 year old goober!!! It took my awhile to show Josh, but i did and he still loves me. How could he resist this metal mouth. Hopefully I'll get them off in less then a year. I just have to think of how great they will look in the end. Right now though my teeth hurt and it took my a long time to eat string cheese!

( not the best picture of me, but you get the point)



6 comments:

Jill said...

hahaha this takes me back to what 8th...9th grade!! cute little hil! :)

kylie said...

HAHAHAHA OH MY GOSH, i would never do that. invisline or else. haha that's hilarious. you do look younger--but you're still ADORABLE and beautiful as ever, of course! a man can't resist that shiny ness! haha. i know another lady who did that too--she has three kids, so you're not alone. hottie for life!

katie said...

Oh I'm so inspired-I never thought of getting my teeth straightened out again...but you've got me thinkin. Very sexy indeed.

Megan Hollenback said...

that is so funny you got braces again! haha that sucks! but im sure they will turn out beautiful :)

Rachel said...

Oh friend, I feel for you. My teeth have also moved and I have considered going back for round 2 :-\. Why can't they just stay where they are supposed to be the first time, right!? :)

Celia said...

Is it weird that I'm slightly jealous? My teeth moved too!