Monday, March 1, 2010

McCall trip

Over the weekend the Jakobson family celebrated Miss Madelyn's 2nd birthday! She is such a fireball and a whirlwind of fun. I love spending time with her and I love that she wants me to be with her. She's our family princess. The Jakobson family (and Andrew Norman) headed up to McCall for our annual Ski Trip. It was so nice to have a long weekend of nothing but fun, family and skiing! I love that my whole family skies and that we have those memories with each other. I seriously have the best family. We get a little crazy playing games late into the night!

My favorite mountain to ski, Brundage.

The only picture i got with my camera before it DIED! I about died not having a camera to take pictures with all week. Me, josh, amanda and brent on the chair lift. I was pretty impressed with Amanda being 6 months pregnant and still able to power ski down the mountain.






No comments: