Monday, February 1, 2010

so much to look at

We went to a wedding reception on Saturday and before we got into the room we had a bunch of people telling us the the decorations were so awesome. I walked into the room and was in wonder of everything. Her colors were black and green and they played with all sorts of patterns and textures. the wall behind the line and cake were so impressive. I want to get married again just so I can copy this design. :)

Josh and Kole were done being there until Kole found some girls to dance with. He's such a stud.


What better way to start off the month of February then celebrating Tyson's big Birthday!! we went to lunch with him today and Cory's says " Man it's like old times with all of us here, no kids or spouses or anything." It was just the original jakobson family . it was really nice. I know we are all getting old but in my head us kids aren't getting old. Today looking around the table at lunch I realize that we aren't staying to same age forever, we're getting old and growing up.





1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm so glad you posted pics of the reception! Jill described them to me and told me how rad they were!!