Monday, February 15, 2010

L-O-V-E

For Valentines day this year we didn't really celebrate it. It doesn't bother me, we just act like it was any other weekend. So Friday night our group of friends went to Tuscono's for a birthday dinner. We got the Valentines Dinner and at the end I got a rose. It was beautiful and smelt so good. I joked with Josh that he got me a rose and didn't even know it. :) On Sunday we spent the morning in bed just relaxing ( much needed). I made my cute hubby some heart shaped pancakes. I think they turned out super cute and I was pretty proud of myself.

Surprise Surprise... Josh got us tickets to this AWESOME band for our anniversary in May. I LOVE Sugarland and am soooooooooooo excited to go!

I love my sweet husband and grateful for all he does for us.

PS.. I'm making a big quilt so I'll keep you posted on how that goes

2 comments:

Megan Hollenback said...

cute hilary! i also had heart shaped pancakes, haha

jrwillden said...

You two are such an adorable couple. And so PHOTOGENIC!
A few more months and we'll see you at the reunion!