Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New stuff

I FINALLY have a Bogus Ski pass!! I've been wanting one for years and years and everyone in my family and friends always have one. We were always jealous that they could go skiing whenever and we couldn't afford to go. NOW...we are free to go whenever.
I cut out my fabric strips for my huge quilt I'm making. It took about 2 hours and the excitement was wearing off towards then end, but I'm now excited to start sew all 56 blocks I need to make! yup I have to sew 56 12x12 blocks! This quilt might take longer then I thought.

4 comments:

Lookhart Photography said...

cute material! where did you get it?>

Brent and Elena said...

At Hobby Lobby!

A Happy Family said...

Looks like quite the adventure! How fun!

Lookhart Photography said...

it's open!!!!!????? ahhhhhh! yeah!