Friday, January 1, 2010

Celebrate good times come on...

Happy New Year! Celebrating this year was a hundred times more fun then last year by ourselves in Montana. The whole gang (minus the Benedick's) Went to nampa bowl and had such a great time bowling and just laughing a lot!


Everyone that went bowling. Taylor and Josh making classic faces. And apparently Kristy and Loni are the only ones that saw me taking a picture. We seriously have the best friends!!

Boe, Roger and Josh thinking they are pretty hot stuff :)



HAPPY NEW YEAR! I was so exciting to let go and have a good night with friends.



I can't believe the past year Josh and I have had with moving from Montana into my parents house. Finding new jobs and trying to make things come together for us. I'm so grateful for the greatest family and friends and the memories we have made. I know 2010 will be greater and I CAN NOT wait to see what happens this year! Bring it on 2010!





No comments: