Tuesday, January 5, 2010

#124

#124 is the 10x10 storage unit that holds about 95% of our life! We took a huge load over to put in it on Saturday and it just kinda depressed us that our life is in the storage unit and we are starting to forget what we even have. I miss my stuff! hopefully not too much longer, hopefully.

Fight fight BSU!! yay the Bronco's won the Fiesta Bowl last night!!!! I was a little nervous that we might loose, but we pulled out and had a great last quarter. It was very nerve racking! Baby Boe supporting his team!


2 comments:

kylie said...

i know that feeling--our stuff has been in a storage unit in caldwell since we got married haha.

JJ:) said...

I also feel your pain. Our stuff has been in D36 for 16 months now...I actually have forgotten what is in there. It will be like Christmas when we finally get to open those boxes.