Monday, December 21, 2009

One year older and....

It was my birthday on the 18th! Having so much family around I was able to celebrate my birthday all weekend long. It was fabulous :) Friday night Josh and I went to dinner and were going to go to the movies but it started late and we were both so tired, so we came home and just relaxed. (we're such an old married couple) Saturday night my family got together and we ate a lot of food and made a lot of noise. I love it! My brother was taking a lot of pictures of me and this is my "ok enough already " face. A little scary I know.
I love my husband and he spoils me so much!
Thank you babe


my co-worker made me a cake and we ate a lot of it at work :)
p.s. My new nephew's name is Boe James Jakobson and he's doing great!




1 comment:

kylie said...

yaaay! happy burffday!