Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, because I know we did! I got everything I wanted and more. Josh made out pretty good with gifts this year as well. We had our annual big family christmas eve party and then to the Willden's for gifts. Christmas morning we were able to wake up and open some gifts and then the rest of my family came over and finished with the gifts. Christmas is so much more entertaining with little kids opening their gifts and being so excited! Josh and his sweet ski helmet.
I'm beyond beyond excited about my new Cannon Camera and two lenses!! If you need pictures taken just call me :) Now I just need to learn how to really use it.



Most if not all the family and cousins on Christmas eve.



Kole really likes his cousin Grant. Kole had a blast playing with all the older boys on Christmas eve.



Sweet Madelyn and her "boyfriend" Joshy




MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!



No comments: