Sunday, December 13, 2009

annual ugly sweater christmas party

Our best friends Boe and Charla host the annual ugly Christmas party! Everyone comes dressed in the most hideous Christmas outfits and we eat a ton and play games. It was a lot of fun this year, we haven't laughed that hard in a long time. We exchange white elephant gifts and we were lucky enough to get this gorgeous blue thing. I might put fruit in it, maybe just maybe :)




I finally finished Josh's stocking. I had started it over a year ago and just now finishing it. I looks beautiful and I'm very proud of it.



Boe and Charla have a great dane ( the one on the left) and they are also babysitting their friends great dane( the black one) . They have about 300 pounds of dog in their house!! They kept of pretty entertained.






No comments: