Tuesday, March 31, 2009

lil update.........

We have been back home now 2 weeks and loving it. Josh and I both are working, and I can't believe how happy I am to be working again! Josh for now is working for a friend of ours doing landscaping and I'm obviously back at my old job. We are adjusting living with my parents, but it really hasn't been bad, and we shouldn't be here too long, hopefully.

So before I left to Montana our office was going to go to a dental convention is Hawaii! I was so excited to go and then we found out we were moving a month later, huge bummer! Lucky for me the doctors talked about it and both agreed since I was in on the deal from the beginning that I should still be able to go with them to Hawaii! I was soooooooo excited, because hello it's a free trip to Hawaii for 9 days! yes I'm not going with my hubby, but at least my mom is going, and it's Hawaii!! Anyways I'm excited, but it's not till end of Sept.

So we are happy to be home and have been busy almost everyday with whatever and whoever! I've never taken so many naps as I have since we've been home cuz I haven't exerted this much energy in 7 months!!

5 comments:

Malorie said...

yay your working again!!!! and you get to go to hawaii! how cool.

kylie said...

yahoo. work is always a good thing. wish i had a job to fall back on.

IM MOVING TO HAWAII IN TWO WEEKS. jealous? heehee. what part are you guys going to for the trip?

Josh and Hil said...

we are staying in Waikiki (sp?)

kylie said...

I THOUGHT YOU'D APPRECIATE TO KNOW THAT I AM COUSINS WITH SEONA (sp?) THE BIG POLY LOOKIN DUDE FROM THE BIGGEST LOSER!

Megan Hollenback said...

lucky dude. i want to go to hawaii. love you hilary, im happy youre happy! :)