Tuesday, March 3, 2009

BIG weekend

Happy 1st birthday Madelyn!!! Yes this little ball of joy turned one on Monday and Jenny and Cory had a birthday for her on Sunday. It was so fun, she had a strawberry shortcake theme party. Josh and I are so in love with this little girl. She is loud and sweet and such and joy. She is a little rolly polly and loves her bows and skirts.

this was right before the cake. Jenny loves to show how cute her Buddha belly and rolly legs.
my sweet sweet girl!

not to our surprise but she ate her whole piece of cake, which was really a large piece. she just loved it and probably would've eaten the whole cake. she's definitely my niece.

oh and did I mention that Josh and I are moving back to Idaho on march 14!! we already started packing and brought home some boxes when we went home for the weekend. YAY!!!






2 comments:

kylie said...

HAHA! those cake pictures are so funny. love it. you'd be ONE HOT MAMA.

HIL! you're moving back to idaho!!! tell me the details of this decision!! I CANT WAIT BECAUSE WE CAN HANG OUT!! i don't move til april 1st!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!

kylie said...

HAHA! those cake pictures are so funny. love it. you'd be ONE HOT MAMA.

HIL! you're moving back to idaho!!! tell me the details of this decision!! I CANT WAIT BECAUSE WE CAN HANG OUT!! i don't move til april 1st!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!