Sunday, January 11, 2009

Super Saturday

I've been wanting to go to the temple for a long time. We haven't been since September and that's just too long. So the two closes temples are 2 hours away so we decided to go to the Rexburg one. I was nervous because when we went to the billings temple there was like nobody in our session and that's just weird to me. So I was just praying that there will be a lot of people at the 2:15 session. Well I under estimated Rexburg! That was the largest session I have ever been to. There were so many people they had to bring in extra chairs. It was really nice to have some many people though. It is a beautiful Temple!! Next time I'll take more time to just sit and take in the beauty of the inside work. We decide like a week ago that we were going to make it a full day trip so we went to dinner in Idaho Falls. We were hoping that the new Red Robin was open but it wasn't so we went to the next best thing, Texas Roadhouse!! Those two restaurants we don't have in Montana and we love them so much so it was nice to eat there.

And it just so happen to be our 8 month anniversary!! What a great Saturday we had to remember 8 months ago we were married. The drive on the other was long and quite snowing, but with me singing the trip was never boring!!

4 comments:

Tyson and Amanda said...

That temple is beautiful!!! We really miss you guys! I am so excited for the target gift card. I went the other day but had little Kole with me so the trip was cut way too short. Did you end up buying one? I tried one on that was the straight across kind, i thought you would like it. Hope all is well!!!!!!!!!

Malorie said...

i wanted to go that temple when we were in rexburg but we didnt' have time! it so pretty. i love how it lights up all of rexburg. and yes i am way happy that trevor has a job!! i cannot believe you don't have one yet!! you aren't having good luck. i guess you just havent found where you're supposed to be yet...it will happen :) miss you!

Josh and Hil said...

no amanda it didn't get one! by the time i made it to our target all the good sizes were gone!! but I think i'll go check again.

kylie said...

cool. i just went to the temple in hong kong! it was amazing and all in foreign languages. i also went with meg to take out her endowments, so special.